I have also made them as cupcakes and they taste awesome as well!
Try it! you are going to love them!
What you need:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar (Vegan or raw or turbinado)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips (Optional- add on top if you want)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9×13 inch baking pan. Add chocolate chips (optional)
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
When you have finished baking your vegan brownies and have left them to cool for a few minutes and then you can sit back and reap the rewards from the best vegan brownie recipe out there!
Recipe taken from: http://www.myveganplanet.com/vegan-recipe/easy-vegan-brownies/