- First time to experience what it was like to be pregnant.
- First time to experience labor pains, and the fear of giving birth.
- First time to be a parent, and learn how to take care of him, and help him grow and learn.
- First time to discipline a child, hear crying throughout the day, see him walk and fall, see him hurt himself (even though it hurt me more), see him smile with my silly faces and noises.
- First time our family grew from 2 to 3
Thank you Lord, for Jose III. You have blessed me in the most wonderful way when you made me a mom. I have learned so much with him and I could not imagine my life without him. His smile warms my heart, and to see him run and jump so full of excitement, fills me with joy. Lord, You knew exactly who we needed.
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.” Psalm 127:3
Thank you God for air, and for the ability to breathe. I remember as a child, how difficult it was to breathe when I had asthma. How worried my mom was when she saw me gasping for air. She prayed for a miracle, and You answered her prayer. Today, I am healed, I can breathe, and I will praise you for as long as I have breath.
“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.” Psalm 150:6