- Believe you have been called to be brave, to stand up for what is right!
- Believe that you are special and one of a kind! You were created to be YOU!
- Believe that God Loves you and desires to have a relationship with you.
- Believe that you are able to do anything you set your mind to. You have the strength to overcome any obstacle, achieve any dream, and become a better you!
- Believe that your presence makes a difference in this life. Someone is influenced / touched by you everyday.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)
- Love whole-heartedly like there is no tomorrow.
- Love by listening, spending time with someone, sharing, being patient, encouraging, uplifting, being sincere, trustworthy and by showing compassion.
- Love is the greatest gift you can give someone. Do not take it for granted or keep it to yourself. Love is an action, it is meant to be given away.
- Love comes from God for God is Love.
“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- Live for what you believe in.
- Live with joy and contentment. Be happy with who you are. Treat yourself with dignity and respect. Live the life God intended for you!
- Live expecting nothing in return. Give all you have to make this world a better place. Express gratitude to the lives that have touched you in a special way.
- Live knowing that tomorrow may never come. Find your purpose, touch a life, be a hero to someone, and live to the fullest!
- Live a creative life. We are all artistic in some way, find the area that you are gifted in and take it to the next level. Dream big!!!!
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11